Thursday, February 10, 2011

my favourite sem

this sem is certainly my most relax and happy semester in UM so far....

this morning, while walk in to UM from the little gate at Intan Gate,
i enjoy the peacefulness and the greenery scene before my eyes...
green trees, wind, & i know there will be a fun lecture waiting for me...
when i refresh back wat i go through this morning,
it was really a great time...

i wake up as the light of the sun come through the window (not by the clock)
then i take bath (without need to queue)
i have breakfast tha i cooked (not as decided by mak cik anymore)
i sit down & chat with my housemates
oops.....suddenly i realize that i may be late...
& get ready to class...
though i miss a bus, a second just manage to catch my a minute later....
within 15 minutes, i was in UM
place that i had been for last 3 years...

wat i did yesterday?
watching dramas online,
reading some (interesting but not academic) booK
cooking & eating...
retreat in the living room in afternoon (as my room is as hot as oven) and watch TV
then feel guilty & start to do assignment (hope i manage to finish all in time)
really happy and enjoying

i m really blessed...
thx for my parents,
thx my teachers,
thx my friends,
thx my coursemates,
thx YOU,
thx all the ppl around me..: )

thx that i m going to be a teacher
(there is any easy job in this world)
i will have plenty of time to enjoy myself
i will the accompanyment of young ppl all the time
i will have the oppurtunity to learn my whole life (learning keep us young ; ) )

i like this songs...Thank You for The Music
though i m not singing....
i would like to THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment